LED OT Lights
LED OT Lights are those lights that are designed to improve energy efficiency and reduce gas emmisions of healthcare systems. By leveraging access to advanced technologies we are advancing into new categories of white light applications with significant potential for energy savings and reduced maintenance. It wades off the need for filtering media as required while using halogen lamps. Its higher efficacy can allow for reductions in connected load of 50% or more, with potential for additional energy savings through constant-colour dimming and reduced cooling load in the operation theatre room. They do not stop working suddenly without a warning as in case of halogen lamps, but gradually fades its brightness making room to plan for replacement of lights. It is the way of moving forward.
Photonic LED Surgical Lights
Photonic LED Surgical Lights have an Excellent Advantage Over Conventional LET OT Lights and are Economic for Hospitals needing High Quality Surgical Lights.
• Low-glare illumination with neutral white light
• Optimal depth of illumination – no refocusing necessary
• Large illuminated area for most demanding procedures
• High colour rendition for natural and accurate reproduction of examination areas
• Enhanced visualisation of red tissues
• Long durability of LED's – more than 20 years at standard use
• Removable sterilisable grip
• Brightness control on the control panel of the light head as well as via grip
• LED brightness indicator bar on light head and grip
• Available in 3 congruations – mobile; wall mounting; and ceiling mounting
The Scientific Concept Behind LED OT Lights
Consistent & Focused IlluminationEach light unit is angLED towards each other to form a light emitting concave for maximum focused illumination. The composition of the angular light units and the LED lights ensures the benefits of coefficient illuminance across a variable depth, which results in consistent illumination even at varying heights.
Shadow Free IlluminationThe angle and intensity of light (L1+L2+L3) compensate for any obstruction of light unit (L4) by the surgeon during surgery. With this concept there are almost no shadows and the surgery can be performed conveniently with total clarity of the area of surgery.
Multi-Faceted Lens SystemThe multi-faceted lens system helps in multiplying the light effect and spreading the illuminance to reach those areas that would be otherwise less visible without the scope of LED units with multi-facated lens.
Unobstructed Laminar Air FlowA close knit, yet spacious arrangement of the individual light units facilitates free flowing of air from the ceiling and minimizes turbulent flow in areas under the light units.
Advantages of LED Lights Over Halogen Lights
Conventional Light Source
LED Light Source
LED Light Beam
Optimum Target Illumination
on Working Area
Halogen Light Beam
on Working Area
Hassle-Free & Long LifeIt is an undebatable proven truth that LEDs provide multiple times longer life than halogen lights and hence are more economic and with less maintenance.
Cooler OTsLEDs keep the environment cooler by increasing the room temperatures by just 1°C - 2°C as compared to 7°C - 8°C in case of halogen lamps.
Pure White LightsSince the LEDs can illuminate with narrow wavelengths, there is no chromatic distortion. The color of light is pure white and consistent at focused areas as well as diffused areas.
SafeNeither infra-red rays are emitted nor ultra-violet rays are emitted and hence safer than halogen lamps for the surgeons and the patients.
Eco-FriendlyLED lights are recyclable and contribute to reduction of CO2 emission.
- Twin Dome Surgical Ceiling Light – Lumens
- Twin Dome Surgical Ceiling Light – Photonic+Lumens
- Triple Dome Surgical Ceiling Light – Photonic+Lumens
- Single Dome Surgical Ceiling Light – Lumens
- Mobile Surgical Light – Lumens
- Mobile Surgical Light – Series
- Examination Lamp – Lumens
- LED Surgical Head Light with Camera
- LED Surgical Head Light